When you get friend requests from fake profiles on Facebook, you need to do this to help stop the spammers / scammers / phishers from suckering other people.
- Open the profile of the friend request.
- Click the 3 dots next to the ‘message’ button.
- Choose "Report".
- Choose "Report this profile", and click Continue.
- Choose "This is a fake account", and click Continue.
- Click "Submit to Facebook for Review", then click Done.
- At the top of the page, click "Delete Request", then click "Mark as Spam".