Facebook has a default spam page for Railtown 1897 State Historic Park that’s detracting from fans and supporters who share their photos and are looking for correct information. Help fix the Facebook page for Railtown 1897 State Historic Park by following the steps below. The more people who do it, the sooner Facebook will fix the problem.
- Copy this full URL of the spam page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Railtown-1897-State-Historic-Park/133306653374212
- Go to the official facebook page for Railtown 1897 State Historic Park at www.facebook.com/railtown1897
- Click the 3 dots next to the “Like” button.
- Click on “Suggest Edits”
- Scroll to the bottom of the pop-up window, and under the “REPORT DUPLICATES OF THIS PLACE” section, click on the “Add Duplicate URL” link.
- In the “URL” text field, paste the URL you copied in step #1 – when the option appears, click on the spam page that says “Railtown 1897 State Historic Park” (This is the SPAM page, NOT the real page.)
- Click the blue “Save” button.
At some point, the spam page will go away. Until then, share this with everyone you know to help fix the page. It only takes a moment. Thanks!