Look at the detail of the buildings. Look at how the theming for each area or attraction connects to each other.
Also, just people-watch. Look at how some people enjoy the space, and how others are oblivious to their surroundings.
Just a few of my favorite things to see at Disneyland:
- The mezuzah on Main Street
- Halley’s comet on top of the Astro Orbiter
- The steam engines on the Mark Twain
- The gold lettering in the railing in Walt’s luxury apartment (now called the ‘Dream Suite’)
- The shape of the trees around “it’s a small world”
- The detail of the Disneyland Railroad Station in New Orleans Square
- City Hall
- The ‘player piano’/band behind ‘Dumbo the Flying Elephant’