Help fix the Facebook page for Railtown 1897 State Historic Park!

Facebook has a default spam page for Railtown 1897 State Historic Park that’s detracting from fans and supporters who share their photos and are looking for correct information. Help fix the Facebook page for Railtown 1897 State Historic Park by following the steps below. The more people who do it, the sooner Facebook will fix the problem. Copy this full URL of the spam page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Railtown-1897-State-Historic-Park/133306653374212 Go to the official facebook page for Railtown 1897 State Historic Park at www.facebook.com/railtown1897 Click the 3 dots next to the “Like” …

System Restore – use it.

When "System Restore" was added to Windows XP, it changed the life of a lot of computer geeks – and their clients. The ability to ‘roll-back’ a computer to a point in time prior to a virus/malware or just a bad install of a piece of software made for a MUCH easier and quicker solution than reformatting a hard drive. System Restore works 98% of the time. The other 2% is left to those really nasty viruses that have figured out how to corrupt or remove the restore …

Microsoft OneNote – here to stay?

We all know about (and have probably used) Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook. What about Microsoft OneNote? OneNote has been around since about 2003 – and it seems like a good idea; one file (notebook) that has several “tabs” where you can paste pictures, charts, other document, freehand draw (if you have a tablet PC), link to other content and generally just keep track of any bit of information for a specific subject. Especially useful is the ability to move chunks of information around …